Welcome to Docking Drawer - European In-drawer electrical outlets
Docking Drawer in-drawer electrical outlets feature:
- Safety Features: To increase safety and minimize risk, Docking Drawer in-drawer electrical outlets feature integrated interlocking cut off features. Docking Drawer Charging Outlets features a UL listed circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation. Style Drawer and Mighty Drawer Power Outlets feature a UL listed thermostat which cuts power to the outlet in the event that the surrounding temperature exceeds 120F.
- Mounting Diagrams: To help make specifying Docking Drawers simple, we provide detailed mounting diagrams along with installation manuals, product brochures and more in our specification library.
- Reliable: Utilizing JTech Solutions engineering expertise, we built Docking Drawer in-drawer power outlets right here in the USA with high quality materials. Docking Drawer meets and in many cases exceeds the requirements of UL 962a and has been ETL tested.
- Clutter Free: Take control and clear clutter. Docking Drawer solutions are perfect for today’s connected homes, bathrooms, kitchens, drop zones, bars, locker rooms and offices.
Simple to Specify
Simple to Specify:
- Simply select the right in-drawer power outlet solution for your application - Docking Drawers (18, 24 and USB) to charge your personal technology or Style or Mighty Drawers to power your devices such as hair dryers, curling irons, small kitchen appliances and more.
- Once you have selected the right solution for your application confirm the minimum space behind the drawer box.
- Confirm the minimum width behind the drawer box needed for the Docking Drawer assembly.
- Confirm the the minimum drawer box height to accommodate the receptacle box.
- Confirm the maximum drawer extension to ensure the drawer opens completely.
Docking Drawer Specification Library
Seeking shop drawings, CAD files and other resources to plan your in-drawer electrical outlet installation? Complete the form below to access the specification library and find -
- Mounting Diagrams and Shop Drawings for Style Drawer Euro and more.
- DWG, STEP and PDF specification files.
- Installation instructions.
- Product brochures, cross reference sheets and more.