239 269 $239.00 - $269.00
- Whether it's in your office or at home, reduce clutter by getting all of your cords, chargers, and devices out of the way with the easy to install Slim series outlets. They're for charging laptops, tablets, and phones.
- For bathroom applications to power blow dryers, curling irons, etc. please see Style Drawer Series outlets.
- Circuit breaker that prevents high-powered devices from being used.
- Mounts left or right and horizontally or vertically.
- Works with side-mount, under-mount and soft closing glides.
- Ships fully assembled and tested.
- ETL Listed to UL962A.
- Specification Tip:
- Specify an outlet so that it matches the depth of your cabinet, not your drawer box. This ensures the Slim series outlet provides enough extension for the drawer to open completely. It also determines the minimum width needed behind the drawer box. Overall, specify the largest outlet or the outlet with the widest specification your project allows.
More detailed specifications can be found in the Docking Drawer Specification Library or consult with one of our specification experts at (530) 205-3625.
Slim Series Outlet:
- In-drawer electrical outlet for Charging up to 4 devices.
- Circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation.
- Plugs into an existing outlet eliminating the need for planning a hardwired installation. Length of cord from rear mounting bracket to plug is approximately 5' long.
- ETL Listed to UL962A
- For bathroom applications to power blow dryers, curling irons, etc please see Style Drawer Series.
Slim Part Numbers:
Slim USB Part Numbers:
- ≥ 3" clearance behind the drawer box
- ≥ 3"drawer height
What's in the box:
- (1) Assembled and tested Slim Series outlet and installation manual.
- Combination Duplex Receptacle/Outlet & USB Charger
- 15 Amp, 125 Volt
- Tamper-Resistant Receptacle/Outlet
- NEMA 5-15R
- 3.6 Amps, 5VDC, 2.0 Type A USB Chargers. AC: 3 amps @ 120 VAC
- Slim series outlets connects to an existing outlet via 5' long cord with a standard 3 prong plug (NEMA 5-15p).