239 399 $239.00 - $399.00
- Blade series charging outlets are designed to fit into a standard cabinet and drawer box configurations eliminating the need to modify drawer boxes to create additional space for an in-drawer electrical outlet. No more than ever, you can easily specify an in-drawer outlet at beginning, middle or end of your project.
- For bathroom applications to power blow dryers, curling irons, etc. please see Style Drawer Series outlets.
- Circuit breaker that prevents high-powered devices from being used.
- Mounts left only.
- Works with side-mount, under-mount, and soft closing glides.
- Ships fully assembled and tested.
- ETL Listed to UL962a
- CSA 22.2 listed (USB only)
- Simple sizing by cabinet depth:
- Measure the depth of your cabinet.
- Then, measure the drawer box width.
- IE - Blade 2419 fits 24" deep cabinets with a minimum 19" wide drawer and a Blade 2118 fits 21" deep cabinets with a minimum 18" wide drawer.
More detailed specifications can be found in the Docking Drawer Specification Library or consult with one of our specification experts at (530) 205-3625.
Blade Series Outlet:
- In-drawer electrical outlet for Charging up to 8 devices.
- Circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation.
- Slim outlet dimensions allows for installation in tight spaces.
- Plugs into an existing outlet eliminating the need for planning a hardwired installation. Length of cord from rear mounting bracket to plug is approximately 5' long.
- ETL Listed to UL962A
- For bathroom applications to power blow dryers, curling irons, etc please see Style Drawer Series.
Blade Part Numbers:
- Blade 2419 - 0290-10024
- Blade 2419 - 0290-10124 (USB Outlet)
- Blade 2422 Duo - 0290-10224
- Blade 2422 Duo - 0290-10324 (USB Outlets)
- Blade 2117 - 0290-10021
- Blade 2118 - 0290-10121 (USB Outlet)
- Blade 1817 - 0290-10018
- Blade 1817 - 0290-10118 (USB Outlet)
- Blade 3022 - 0290-10030
- Blade is specified by cabinet depth and drawer width.
- Blade 2419 is designed to fit into a 24" deep cabinet with a minimum 19" wide drawer.
- All Blade series outlets require ≥ 2" clearance behind the drawer box and ≥ 3"drawer height
What's in the box:
- (1) Assembled and tested Blade Series outlet, installation template and manual.
Outlet Configuration Options:
- 2 AC and 2 USB Receptacle/Outlet & USB Charger
- 15 Amp, 125 Volt
- Tamper-Resistant Receptacle/Outlet
- NEMA 5-15R
- 4 USB Receptacle 3.6 Amps, 5VDC, 2.0 Type A USB Chargers. AC: 3 amps @ 120 VAC
- Blade Series outlets connects to an existing outlet via 5' long cord with a standard 3 prong plug (NEMA 5-15p).