Simple to Specify:
- Select the correct in-drawer power outlet solution for your application - Docking Drawers (18, 24 and USB) to charge your personal technology or Style or Mighty Drawers to power your devices such as hair dryers, curling irons, small kitchen appliances and more.
- Step 1 - Once you have selected the right solution for your application confirm the minimum space behind the drawer box.
- Step 2 - Confirm the minimum width behind the drawer box needed for the Docking Drawer assembly.
- Step 3 - Confirm the the minimum drawer box height to accommodative the receptacle box.
- Step 4 - Confirm the maximum drawer extension to ensure the drawer opens completely.
- Thats it. Easy to specify and simple to install. For more detail drawings and information please visit our specification library.
Docking Drawer UL Listed in-drawer power outlets feature:
- Safety Features: To increase safety and minimize risk, Docking Drawer in-drawer power outlets feature integrated interlocking cut off features. Docking Drawer 18 and 24 features a UL listed circuit breaker that prevents high power devices from being used to ensure safe operation. Style Drawer and Mighty Drawer feature a UL listed thermostat which cuts power to the outlet in the event that the surrounding temperature exceeds 120F. This eliminates risk when devices are left on when the drawer is closed.
All internal connectors are insulated and electrical grounding is secure. Docking Drawer meets and in many cases exceeds the requirements of UL 962a and has been ETL tested.
- Reliable: Utilizing JTech Solutions engineering expertise, we built Docking Drawer in-drawer power outlets right here in the USA with high quality materials and then cycle tested the assembly over 500,000 times representing over 30 years of use to ensure a lifetime of trouble free operation. In fact, we think its so well built that it will outlast the drawer!
- Clutter Free: Take control and clear clutter. Docking Drawer solutions are perfect for today’s connected homes, bathrooms, kitchens, drop zones, bars, locker rooms and offices. Use Docking Drawers where ever you seek to bust clutter and power/charge your devices.
- Simple to Specify: With just 4 key installation requirements, Docking Drawer solutions are simple to specify. First, confirm the minimum space behind the drawer box. Second, confirm the minimum width behind the drawer box needed for the Docking Drawer outlet. Third, confirm the the minimum drawer box height to accommodative the receptacle box. Lastly, confirm the maximum drawer extension to ensure the drawer opens completely. Simple.
- Mounting Diagrams: To help make specifying Docking Drawers simple, we provide detailed mounting diagrams along with installation manuals, product brochures and more in our specification library.
Have a Docking Drawer installation your proud of? Send us a photo and we will post it on our blog and give you all the credit of course! Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Docking Drawer 18's have found their way into professional basketball. Read more about it here!
Docking Drawer Product Specification and Comparison Chart
Receive Docking Drawer Updates